Bengaluru: Start-up Showcase, a government-sponsored initiative by the Government of Karnataka, in collaboration with TiE Bangalore and Karnataka Digital Economy Mission, extends a warm invitation to all startups and Elevate startup winners interested in joining the exclusive Karnataka delegation. Under the patronage of the KDEM and with unwavering support from the Department of Electronics, IT, Biotechnology, and Science & Technology, Government of Karnataka, this presents an unparalleled opportunity for startups. TiE Bangalore is diligently orchestrating this exceptional event, providing an extraordinary platform for innovation and growth.
The delegation will proudly represent the state at the prestigious TiE Global Summit and the Singapore Fintech Festival 2023. For startups eager to register and seize this opportunity, early application submissions are encouraged.
The intention of the #25StartupShowcase program is to orchestrate a dynamic delegation comprising TiE Charter Members from various TiE Indian chapters, Karnataka government officials, prominent investors, corporate leaders, and 25 start-ups.
Departing on a charter flight on November 14, 2023, there is an opportunity for start-ups to display, present, and pitch at the special Karnataka Pavilion an exclusive track at the TiE Global Summit. The three days of TGS will entail:
• Display space for selected Start-ups at the exclusive Karnataka Pavilion in TiE Global Summit 2023, engaging with 62,000+ participants from 134+ countries (on a rotation basis over the 3-day period)
• Exclusive mentoring sessions with leaders and luminaries. Engage in 3 days of investor meetings, mentorship, and networking with Asia’s Top 20 CXOs. Opportunity to network in the charter flight with a 100-member delegation, connecting with charter members, officials, investors, and corporate leaders.
• Comprehensive TGS 2023 access pass and receive exclusive invitations to high-profile dinners alongside investors, policymakers, CXOs, and CFOs.
• Periodic ‘Start-up Spotlight’ sessions over the 3-day period. Start-ups participating will have the opportunity to showcase their products/services for only 25% of the regular investment cost
• An opportunity to board an exclusive flight to Singapore, offering the chance to be a part of a 100-member high-powered delegation from Bangalore and to network with esteemed charter members, government officials, investors, and corporate leaders