Bangalore, August 29, 2023: Zoomcar, the leading marketplace for car sharing in emerging markets, today announced a partnership with Air India, the country’s leading international carrier, enabling the carrier’s Flying Returns (FR) frequent flyer members to earn Flying Returns points for using Zoomcar’s car sharing services. Air India Flying Returns members can now choose from Zoomcar’s self-drive options through the Air India website.
Flying Returns members will receive up to 5 Flying Returns points on every 100 spent and an additional discount of up to 15% on their first booking with Zoomcar till 30th September 2023, using the promo code ‘ZOOMAIR INDIA’.
Zoomcar’s core offering allows individuals to access personal mobility in a safe, affordable, and flexible manner.
Steps to earn Flying Returns points:
· Visit Air India partner page through link and click Book Now –https://www.airindia.com/in/en/flying-returns/partner-offers/zoomcar.html
· Visit Zoomcar app/download the App
· Provide the required details (Pick up location, start date, End date etc.) to search the cars available near your pickup location.
· Select from the list of options available.
· Once you have finalized the car, apply ‘ZOOMAIRINDIA’ coupon to earn additional discount & Flying Returns points & make the payment.
“Over the past decade, we have been transforming urban mobility across emerging economies,” said Greg Moran, CEO and Co-Founder Zoomcar. “We are delighted to partner with Air India to bring innovative, mobility solutions to our common guests. As trusted travel partners for customers across the country, we see great synergies in this partnership.”