by Blox, India’s first technology-based and consumer-centric real estate buying platform
In the digitization era, buying everything online has become a norm. With the easy accessibility of smartphones, wi-fi along with the online transaction platforms, people have the luxury to buy anything in convenience of a single click. Though people are still inclined towards the traditional norms in real estate sector, the scenario is slowly changing.
Here are five prime reasons for booking homes online-
- • More transparency:In order to standout and be transparent in a bid, the property developers are providing home specification or exact floor planning information. A few developers are taking help of advanced technologies like virtual reality (VR) walkthroughs and conversational chat desks to offer sufficient information to the buyers.
• Implementation of Government policies like RERA: With the consumer-friendly government policies like Real Estate Regulation Act (RERA), it has become mandatory for all the property developers to register and provide specific details about their projects with authorities for the sake of the home buyers. The detailed online information allows the consumers to cross check the reputation, credentials and project delivery track record of the developer before investing their savings in to a project.
• Attractive price rates on online pre-booked properties: The developers tend to offer maximum special offers like lower interest rates, freebies, discounts etc at the initial phase of their projects. In such cases pre booking properties can prove to be affordable for the buyers. To avail the price benefits and book the property, the buyers need to pay the advance money online and then they can pay the rest in instalments.
• Online availability of home loan documentation and sale agreements: The home buyers, especially the first-time home buyers often find the heaps of various types of home buying paperwork confusing. This can derail their whole home buying experience. However, with all the online information available on home buying platforms, the buyers can conveniently pay the booking amount and can complete the paperwork later.
• Smooth availability of online bookings: Another boon for the online home buyers is that the service is available 24*7. With a smartphone and internet access, the buyers can log in to any online property buying platform, check out and invest into any project by doing online transaction. The whole process is both time and money saving as the buyers need not to go to multiple project sites every time.
With the various benefits offered by the online home buying platforms, opting for online home buying is becoming a trend. With the rising number of young home buyers, developers and sellers are also taking help of these online platforms. Therefore, it can be said that the online home buying trend is going to get stronger in real estate sector with each passing year.